Business Marketing Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0035||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £4.00||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE Grade C and above (or equivalent) in Maths and English.|
Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise activities to meet deadlines
- Conscientious with a strong work ethic
- Polite, confident and friendly manner
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Willingness to learn and take on board instructions
- Creative mind
- General office duties including printing, copying and filing
- Making travel and hotel bookings for staff attending exhibitions / conferences
- Packing and un-packing of equipment and supplies for exhibitions
- Arranging transport and return of exhibition supplies globally
- Updating product details on the company website
- Assisting with the company’s social media accounts
- Preparing press releases and product literature
- Preparing literature packs and maintaining appropriate stock levels of all brochures.
- Arranging print runs of marketing literature with external print companies
- Booking product advertisements in national publications
- Participating in development of OEM products and company brand
- Proof reading marketing literature and documents
- Preparing presentations for meetings / conferences
- Other tasks as determined by the business needs of the marketing function
- Located on the same industrial estate as Alliance Learning we’re easy to get to by bus, the nearest bus stops on Chorley New Road (near Hawkshaw Street and the RMI) are less than 5 minutes walk away and served by the 516/518/575/576 services.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per calendar year.
- A staff benefit service offering a variety of rewards including free food in major UK restaurants, movie tickets, phone insurance, high street and online store discounts.