Apprentice Administration Assistant
|Vacancy Ref: VC0060||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Leigh||Postcode Area: WN7|
|Salary/Hour: 3.50||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C in Maths and English GCSE or functional skills level 2.|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who is:
- A Good communicator.
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Can manage own work load
- Someone who has good organisational skills Good time keeper.
- Organised Person
- Can Use initiative
We are a Fire & Security Installation Company based in Leigh. The Apprenticeship that we are offering will appeal to someone who would like to try a variety of different duties with an end goal of either working within our Service/ Customer Support team.
Duties will include:-
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with customers and passing queries onto the relevant person.
- Meeting & greeting visitors.
- Stock control, dealing with deliveries.
- General Office Duties, filing, photocopying.
- Raising Purchase orders on Sage.
- Organising schedules and appointments and site visits for engineers and customers.
- Complete and maintain records in relation to Maintenance contracts and Small works jobs.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Draft, format and print relevant documents.
- Maintain Service/small works filing systems.
- Input and maintain correct client information on data bases.
- Attend identified training.
- To use and manage a range of office software, including emails, spreadsheets, Alarm master and databases accurately and in a timely manner.