Apprentice Business Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0062||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Burnley||Postcode Area: BB11|
|Salary/Hour: £3.70||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: Grade C or above in English and Maths|
Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good keyboard and PC skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Looking for someone with a pleasant manner, with a positive outlook and lots of enthusiasm. This role is at The Aspire Hub (Nurture Group), which is an Alternative Provision for children who have challenging behaviour. Its important that the candidate has a tolerance and empathy for the struggles of the children and families.
- We are looking for an Apprentice to help support the Business Manager.
- They will be front of office, meeting and greeting children, parents and visitors to whilst making sure that everyone is signed in and out of the building and following procedure.
- They will complete administrative tasks; answering the telephone, filing, running reports and collating info and will shadow the Business Manager and pick up tasks relevant to the role.