Apprentice Accounts Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0066||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: 3.50||Hours: 40 hours|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE Maths and English A-D grade|
Skills & Qualities:
Previous telephone based experience with the ability to comfortably make corporate outbound calls, must be familiar around a computer using Excel, word etc.
The role requires an individual who is professional and can maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Finance Intern. The Intern must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible
- demonstrate sound work ethics
- work well with strict deadlines
- work well under pressure
- Always come to work with a smile
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Finance Apprentice is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. The individual must comply with the Financial Administration Act, and all municipal financial by-laws, policies and procedures.
Assist in the performance of the day to day processing of all financial transactions to ensure that records are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
• Sending timesheets to clients, completed in two stages; 1. Update the timesheets using the Daily Board Adjustment folder, 2. Sending emails with timesheets attached to our clients for them to complete and return.
• Sending sales invoices to clients weekly
• Receiving and printing emails with holiday requests
• Dealing with the paperwork for new Clients
• Up keeping general office tidiness and organisation
• Preparing registration packs of all Candidates
• Ringing to book NINo appointments and liaising with Finance Assistant to follow up with Candidates
• Completing the orders and maintaining the levels of sugar, coffee, etc.
• Monitor and order office supplies
• Dealing with the incoming post, franking and delivering post
• Answering the phone when necessary
• Binding documents, other general admin duties
• Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial information at all times
• Perform other administrative duties as and when required