Service Engineering Apprentices
|Vacancy Ref: VC0071||Sector: Engineering Maintenance|
|Location: Westhoughton||Postcode Area: BL5|
|Salary/Hour: 7.23||Hours: 39 hours|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C in Maths and English as well as ICT or Science. Btec level 2 diploma in Engineering|
Skills & Qualities:
• A clean car driving licence.
• IT skills.
• Excellent communication skills, including report writing.
• Enthusiastic approach and desire to learn new skills.
• The ability and drive to work in isolation or within a team.
• An eagerness to exceed our customer’s expectations.
• Punctual, reliable and dedicated individual.
• A willingness to travel and meet the business needs throughout the UK and eventually Europe and Globally.
The KRONES Group is the acknowledged world market leader in the manufacture of ‘state-of-the-art’ capital equipment for the bottling, canning and packaging industries. Due to continued growth within the UK marketplace, the British subsidiary of this German group, Krones UK, is looking to recruit apprentices.
Mechanical/Electrical Field Service Apprenticeships.
The role will require you to carry out the maintenance, servicing and installing the machines and retrofits we supply to our customers. These vacancies will require the apprentices to travel throughout the UK and Ireland while being trained. As such there will be a need to spend extensive periods away from home.
The successful candidates will be expected to continue with their academic studies up to HNC level on a day release basis. Specialist training in Germany will also be offered.
These are extremely challenging and demanding roles which bring the successful candidates the rewards of achieving fulfilment at the forefront of engineering within the packaging industry.
Please note this vacancy will not commence until September 2017, closing date for applications is 5th May 2017, the company will however be holding an open evening at their offices on Wednesday 26th April, contact us for more information on this 01204 677888.