Sales Support Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0083||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: 3.50||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: Maths and English GCSEs A-D|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is able to liaise confidently with customers and suppliers.
- A good working knowledge of word, excel and outlook.
- Some experience of working in an office environment would be required.
- Maths & English GCSE’s (Grade C plus is desirable)
The successful candidate will mainly work in our sales department but will also spend some time with our admin and studio team.
Some of the tasks would include:
- Creating sales quotes on our IT system
- Sourcing new products & confirming lead times when required
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Scanning documents
- Ordering & picking sample orders and dispatching to the customer
- Sending out catalogues
- Cleaning data on the IT database
You would also speak to both customers and suppliers so a good telephone manner is needed.
With time and experience you will be given your own projects to run and manage.