|Vacancy Ref: VC0188||Sector: Performing Manufacturing Operations|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £3.50||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE Maths and English A-C (functional skills are acceptable) as a minimum|
Skills & Qualities:
• Ability to read, interpret and action technical drawings and data
• Ability to communicate with fellow team members and managers
• Punctual with a positive attitude towards training and work
Leading supplier to the aerospace industry
With many years of experience in the aerospace metals industry, we have grown to become a major supplier to most of the leading aerospace manufacturers.
The role we are looking to recruit for is within our assembly department. This role will allow the apprentice to develop a good understanding of the components we supply and working alongside our highly experienced staff, you will develop skills and understanding of all processes involve in this precision and detailed work.
• Assembly of components/parts using hand tools/equipment/machinery and manual skills
• Working to company work instruction and specification
• Shadow skilled staff to develop skills and understanding of the wide variety of components we supply.