Customer Service Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0251||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: £276.75 per week ( age dependant )||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-E GCSE in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
- Knowledge of use of computers.
- IT skills
- Confident on the telephone.
- Good levels of Maths and English.
- Driver would be preferred due to the location of the business.
Customer Service Apprentice | BHE Services (Bolton)
Established in 1971, the family run business are now looking to take on a customer service apprentice to work within the office to become a vital team member.
Here you will be working as part of our company to gain vital customer service skills within the work place and throughout your apprenticeship. We have a thriving busy office which is a great way to develop your skills, gain excellent work experience and start your career in an ever growing company.
Here your duties will include:
- Working as part of a small call centre receiving inbound calls.
- Working on our bespoke computer systems to build knowledge.
- Working in the sales team.
- Clearing and dealing with emails.
- You will gain an insight to all aspects of the business by:
- Working in the Planning team to plan work for the engineering team.
- Working in Invoicing department.
- Working with the finance team.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service. You will gain an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.