Customer Service Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0251||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: 3.70||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-E GCSE in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
- Knowledge of use of computers.
- IT skills
- Confident on the telephone.
- Good levels of Maths and English.
- Driver would be preferred due to the location of the business.
Here you will be working as part of a growing company to gain vital customer service skills. We have a thriving busy office which is a great way to develop your skills.
Here your duties will include:
- Working as part of a small call centre receiving inbound calls.
- Working on our bespoke computer systems to build knowledge.
- Working in the sales team.
- Clearing and dealing with emails.
- You will gain an insight to all aspects of the business by:
- Working in the Planning team to plan work for the engineering team.
- Working in Invoicing department.
- Working with the finance team.