Apprentice Business Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0253||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: 4.00||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C GCSE in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Good organisational skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
GCSEs including English and Maths grades A-C
GCSE in IT preferable.
Here you will start your business administration career working for our growing company, developing your skills, knowledge and behaviors within the Business administration role, assisting us in our busy office.As well as this you will complete day release here at Alliance learning to gain valuable knowledge.
Duties will include:
• Handling telephone queries in relation to new products, price queries, delivery issues, complaints, HANDS queries, training, equipment and repairs.
• Training administration – sending out booking forms to schools and monitoring returns, sending examination papers to CIEH for marking, preparing and sending out invoices, maintain database and keeping sales ledger up-to-date.
• Audit administration – sending out information packages and Support Agreement forms to schools, invoicing schools, update database and sales ledger, monthly check on database for audits to be renewed.
• Handling orders for sandwich labels
• Administration relating to HANDS software licences.
• Setting up new schools/new contracts which involves liaison with schools, suppliers and account managers, printing of Customer Agreement forms, arranging price files, maintain and update new account spreadsheets, check for contracts due to expire and alert account managers.
• Assisting with Supplier Days and seminars by booking venues, mail-outs to schools, sending details of events to suppliers, collating details for registration, invoicing suppliers.
• Taking orders by phone from schools for heavy and light equipment and producing quotes, purchase orders and generating invoices to customers.
• Managing stationery and exam paper stocks.
• Meeting and greeting visitors.