|Vacancy Ref: VC0261||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M2|
|Salary/Hour: 4.00||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: English and Maths GSCE (A-C) or equivalent|
Skills & Qualities:
• A reliable individual that is interested in a career in administration and is seeking to complete an Apprenticeship program
• Computer literate with MS Word, Excel, Email & Internet
• Confident individual with good verbal & written communications skills
• Good attention to detail
• Proactive individual who is driven to deliver to deadlines
As part of our plans to double the size of our business over the next 18 Months, Get Recruited is seeking an Apprentice Administrator to join the Administration team which provides support to our Sales teams.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is keen to develop new skills & progress through the business. The last 2 apprentices to join the business have now become valued members of the management team, this just proves the sky is the limit if you are looking for a long term career.
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefit of the Apprenticeship Training, Our Internal Training and the opportunity to work closely with experienced members of the team who will give coaching & support.
• Working as part of the administration team as an Apprentice Administrator
• Answering incoming calls, taking messages and transferring to the appropriate member of staff
• Meeting & Greeting visitors, providing refreshments and keeping the office tidy
• Copy Typing letters, CV’s for the sales team to send to clients
• Proof reading documents as and when required
• Data input of information onto the internal CRM
• Creating daily mini reports for the Sales Managers
• Booking hotels, trains and other travel requests
• General administration including errands, filing, faxing and photocopying