Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
|Vacancy Ref: VC0269||Sector: Children & Young People's Workforce|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: £3.70||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C GCSE in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
- Passion for childcare
- Team Player
- Use own Initiative
Working with children between the age of 0-4 you will be responsible for their safe being, welfare and development . Your role will include:
1. Working with individuals or groups of children in their activities, e.g. Storytelling, art, craft, play activities & singing.
2. Supervision of children during Nursery sessions.
3. Attending to the general welfare of children.
4. Ensuring that parents/carers of sick children are informed.
5. To encourage acceptable standards of hygiene.
6. To provide emotional support to distressed children.
7. Following Health and Safety at all times.
8. Following company policies and procedures including Safeguarding and Health and safety.
Along with this you will also complete the level 2 qualification in Childcare gaining the knowledge, experience and skills of working within a nursery setting.