Apprentice Admin Assistant
|Vacancy Ref: VC0295||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £4.20||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE standard is preferred; however it’s just as important for us to find the ‘right person’|
Skills & Qualities:
- Able to follow instructions and to organise yourself to complete tasks fully and on time
- Good verbal communication, listening skills and confident using the telephone
- Motivated, reliable and responsible, able to work on own initiative as necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively within a team and develop positive relationships with colleagues, service users and other professionals
- Willing to undertake training and development appropriate for the role
- Smart personal appearance, approachable and friendly
- Reliable and punctual
- Personal Qualities
- Willing to learn
This is a varied and interesting role with genuine scope to progress and specialise within the business; we are keen to meet you if you are motivated, conscientious and keen to learn. We have a successful history of supporting apprentices and promoting within the business. We are offering a wage appropriate to age.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical support for the Office Manager.
- Monitor stationery levels
- Open up the offices each morning
- Re-stock kitchens each day
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Provide clerical support to solicitors and secretaries i.e. photocopying, scanning.
- Receive telephone calls, send emails.
- Use IT for databases and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- File documents (including archiving