Customer Service Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0298||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Westhoughton||Postcode Area: BL5|
|Salary/Hour: £3.70||Hours: 30|
|Entry Qualifications: 4x GCSE's A*-C/Grade 9-4 or equivalent, which must include English and Maths|
Skills & Qualities:
• A friendly and open personality
• Keen to meet new people
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good numeracy, literacy and IT skills
• Be organised and methodical
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Professional and polished phone manner
• Ability to multi-task is essential
• Determined, passionate, flexible and proactive
• Willing to learn and accept feedback
• Ability to follow instructions and have excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work as part as part of a team, as well as unsupervised and on own initiative
• Excellent timekeeping and the ability to work to deadlines
• A desire to learn new skills with a can-do, positive attitude
We are looking for a new Customer Service Apprentice to join our team, someone who is good with people, and who is proactive and has lots of initiative. By the end of the apprenticeship you will have gained invaluable experience and skills that will prepare you to succeed in the workplace.
This is a fantastic, exciting opportunity for a hardworking, trustworthy individual to earn with a friendly employer.
Providing excellent service for customers at all times.
Working with other members of the staff team throughout the play-centre to continually improve efficiency and ensure that customers all feel welcome and enjoy their visit.
Working on our Café Servery, taking food orders from customers, making hot and cold drinks and delivering food to customers’ tables.
Working on our Reception acting as the first point of contact for customers, visitors and suppliers.
Ensuring that excellent standards are maintained at all times, both in relation to interaction with customers and in relation to the facilities available.
Using a computerised till and cash-handling.
Being an active member of the Customer Service, Cafe and Party teams as required.
Delivering excellent customer service by ensuring all queries received from customers in-centre, from phone calls or emails are followed-up.
Use of Microsoft Office and other software packages for communication.
You will also be required to keep up-to-date with all Apprenticeship work, and to have regular meetings with the Learning Advisor to discuss your work.