Business Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0316||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Leigh||Postcode Area: WN7|
|Salary/Hour: £5.00 per hour||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: A*-E GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• A friendly and open personality
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good IT skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Professional phone manner required when dealing with inbound calls
• Ability to multi-task
• Determined and passionate and about the charity, its goal and the role you are undertaking.
• Willing to learn
• Ability to work as both part of a team and an individual
• Excellent timekeeping
• A desire to learn new skills with a Can-Do, positive attitude
• Important to show a good level of empathy when dealing with emotional situations
Fantastic opportunity to join an award winning charity that supports the local area. We require an individual who is passionate about our charity and its vision.
Working on our Reception acting as the first point of contact for customers, visitors and suppliers.
Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner will be required as this will be a customer facing role.
Use of Microsoft Office and other software packages to complete day to day tasks.
You will also be required to keep up-to-date with all Apprenticeship work, and to have regular meetings with the Learning Advisor to discuss your work.