Office / Accounts Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0330||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M45|
|Salary/Hour: £138.75 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Familiar with excel and Word
• Good telephone manner
• Previous experience within an office or finance environment preferred but not essential
• Excellent presentation and takes pride in appearance
• Self motivated
• Ability to work as part of a busy team
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Able to use own initiative
Office / Accounts Apprentice | Whitefield House Care Home
We have an exciting position available for a bright, enthusiastic individual to work in a busy office environment.
Duties to include:
- Use of Excel and Word
- Preparation of weekly reports
- Ordering of supplies
- Assistance in preparation of payroll
- Dealing with enquiries from staff, residents and their families and suppliers.
Other general office duties. Possibility for right candidate to assist in general book-keeping and accounting function. Full, in depth training will be given.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.