|Vacancy Ref: VC0343||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: £117.00 per week||Hours: 30|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-E (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of ICT
- Bi-lingual either Gujarati or Urdu
- Functional skills will be accepted.
- Good spoken and written English
- Understanding of diverse communities with varied back grounds and religious beliefs.
- Willing to learn and train.
- Some understanding of older people’s needs
- Hard working, polite, honest and pleasant.
- To be able to abide by policies and procedures of the organisation.
Administration Apprentice | Asian Elders Resource Centre
The Admin assistant will be responsible for:
- Answer phone and pass the messages to relevant staff member
- Checking answer phone for messages and giving messages to relevant staff
- Checking emails and forwarding to relevant staff.
- Post Recoding in and out and passing the letter to relevant staff
- Typing letters and notices as and when required by the manager
- Maintain stock records
- Working in reception area
- Using spread sheets to record information
- Helping service users with their quires and interacting with them
- Some involvement with service users helping and participating in activities.
- Helping other staff members as and when required
- Keeping the Admin tidy and clean
- Ensuring confidential information is safely locked
- Any other duties given by manager.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.