Workshop / Installation Trainee
|Vacancy Ref: VC0345||Sector: Performing Engineering Operations|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: M17|
|Salary/Hour: £138.75 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-E GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
- To attend and diligently complete such training courses as are allocated to you from time to time
- Ensure that all activities you carry out adhere to strict Health and Safety guidelines
- Provide such support to the Service Delivery Manager and Area Service Manager’s as is required to achieve improvement targets across the entire Service Support area
Workshop / Installation Trainee | ITEC Group
ITEC Consultancy was founded in 1996 to provide consultancy services to the telecoms and IP reseller communities around emerging technologies, delivering Business Consultancy, Technology Migration Consultancy, Sales and Technology training. ITEC went on to win contracts with Cisco and Gamma in 2000 and 2004 respectively
Here you will work in our team to become an engineer within our business.
Your role will include:
- To provide assistance to workshop team in duties to include the set-up of, Multi-Functional Devices.
- To refurbish machines for the sales department ready, for the SOP team to install.
- To assist customers with Technical queries over the phone. On occasions to assist with installs through-out the country.
- To assist others in general duties.
- To attend Alliance learning one day per week to gain further qualifications.
- Full UK Driving Licence required
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Performing Engineering Operations. You will gain an NVQ Level 2 and Functional Skills.