Apprentice Digital Media Advisor
|Vacancy Ref: VC0349||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £129.50 per week (plus bonus structure)||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent.|
Skills & Qualities:
- Good English grammar as will be corresponding with client in various written formats
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self motivated
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Able to use own initiative and reliable
- Sound decision making
- IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Apprentice Digital Media Advisor | View Digital Media
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business in Bolton, dealing with both inbound and outbound calls and emails. Customer service will be an essential part of the role building customer relationships with both new and existing customers.
In this busy and diverse role you will be involved in:
- General office administration duties
- The research of potential customers before making contact
- Management of own personal work flow
- Servicing customers requirements through inbound and outbound calls
This role has the potential to include an additional commission and bonus structure.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service. You will gain an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.