Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0350||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £161.25 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-E (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Locally based an advantage
- Good level of Maths and English
- Good computer skills.
Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice | Blacksheep Business Comms Ltd
Working at Blacksheep Business Comms Ltd, you will become a vital part of the team in our busy office, you will gain the skills of working in a growing communication business and work across the different teams.
Duties will include:
- Answering calls & taking messages
- Logging tickets on to our ticketing system
- Working on both Sage & ACT CRM software
- General filing duties
- Post & courier work
- Building relationships with companies.
- General administration tasks.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service. You will gain an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.