Apprentice Nursery Assistant
|Vacancy Ref: VC0351||Sector: Children & Young People's Workforce|
|Location: Chorley||Postcode Area: PR7|
|Salary/Hour: £111.00 per week||Hours: 30|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE's A-D (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
Good communication, friendly caring nature with a passion to learn and develop within this sector.
Apprentice Nursery Assistant | PK Kids Day Nursery
We are looking for an enthusiastic, lively person who is passionate about children and babies, who would like to achieve a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
Duties will include:
- Working as part of a team.
- Interact with the children completing activities with them.
- Play activities inside and outside.
- Provide a lovely environment for the children to learn, play and develop.
- Following all company policies and procedures to include Health and safety and Safeguarding.
- Completing a variety of training within the nursery.
- This is an exciting opportunity to learn and develop within a small friendly team.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Children & Young People's Workforce. You will gain an NVQ Level 2 and Functional Skills.