Welder / Fabricator Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0356||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £148.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-E (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good level of attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Organised and methodical.
- Good communicator and listener.
- Reliable, so must have a good attendance record.
Welder / Fabricator Apprentice | Ascot Doors
Ascot Doors is one of the largest manufacturers and installers of individually made to measure high performance retail, industrial and commercial doors. We offer the complete service from design and installation to on-going service and emergency repairs including a 24/7 emergency service.
Duties will include:
- Building up and welding Hinged security doors and frames.
- Reading GA drawings and following guidelines for fabricating bespoke doors.
- Working alongside experienced welders / gluers at all times.
- Welding of 0.9mm to 3mm steel. Zintec, Aluzinc, and mild steel most commonly used. Occasional stainless steel and manganese used.
- Training towards Level 2 in Fabrication & Welding and in-depth knowledge of all products, usually achieved within 12 -18 months.