Apprentice Business Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0358||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Wigan||Postcode Area: WN6|
|Salary/Hour: £88.80 per week (to increase in time)||Hours: 24 (to then increase to full time)|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-E in Maths and English or equivalent|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who is:
- Looking to fit in with a small team
- Have a passion to progress and develop within their career
Apprentice Business Administrator | Alexander Ross Mortgages
Working for our team you will become part of a growing business who offer a wide range of products and services across the North West, gaining underpinning knowledge of Business administration with Alliance learning and work experience and knowledge of the company. You will complete your business administration apprenticeship to gain the vital skills, knowledge and behaviours.
Whilst working in the company your duties will include:
- Case checking
- Answering the telephone – taking details, messages and dealing with queries
- Making phone calls
- Dealing with cases – checking and ensuring attention to detail.
- General administration duties to include filing, file checks typing.
We are based on a bus route and right next to the train station.
You will also require a DBS to be completed which the company will supply.