Apprentice Manufacturing Operative
|Vacancy Ref: VC0372||Sector: Performing Manufacturing Operations|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL7|
|Salary/Hour: £200.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: Maths and English A* to D or equivalent|
Skills & Qualities:
• Hardworking – Reliable - committed
• Interested in cars / motorsport
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Work as part of a team
Apprentice Manufacturing Operative | Plastics 4 Performance
Plastics 4 Performance is the world leading manufacturer in preformed Motorsport lexan window kits.
An amazing opportunity to join their team as an Apprentice Manufacturing Operative. Working as part of the team you will learn vital skills across the manufacturing department.
Your duties will include;
• To work with a team of skilled manufacturers + fabricators
• To work/operate CNC machines cutting pc windows
• To assemble various components to pc windows using hand / power tools
• Making patterns + templates
• Mould making
This is an exciting opportunity to join leading motor sport manufacturer.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Performing Manufacturing Operations. You will gain an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
Due to the nature of this role and machinery involved in the role, there is a requirement for the candidate to be 18+