Apprentice Maintenance Engineer
|Vacancy Ref: VC0387||Sector: Engineering Maintenance|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £156.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-D or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for a good communicator, someone who is outgoing, willing to learn and develop. We would also like you to be hard working and reliable.
Apprentice Maintenance Engineer | Autogate Systems Ltd
We specialise in all types of automatic access, traffic management and security solutions. With a combined 50 years’ experience in the manufacturer and installation of automated gates and barriers. We are now looking for an apprentice Electrical / Mechanical engineer for our Bolton based site.
Here you will be assisting in producing the above through training and work experience.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining the electronic systems.
- Repair work.
- Maintenance on equipment to ensure in a safe working condition.
- Maintenance on a number of systems to include: Road blockers, raising bollards, Traffic control barriers, automated gates and revolving doors.
- Completing mechanical and electrical maintenance on the variety of access, traffic and security systems.
- Following heath and safety at all times.
- Following company policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering Maintenance. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
Alongside gaining vital work experience you will also complete a day release programme with Alliance Learning.