Apprentice Office Administrator / Manager Assistant
|Vacancy Ref: VC0392||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Chorley||Postcode Area: PR6|
|Salary/Hour: £136.50 per week||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-D or equivalent in English and A-E or equivalent in Maths|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who is articulate, has common sense, reliable, hard working and good communicator. We also want someone who is a team player. A good level of English is more important than Maths.
Priced 2 clear based in Chorley is a growing business that sells new and used furniture to businesses across the UK. We are now looking for an apprentice business administrator to work in our office.
Here your duties will include:
- Updating our company website – inputting new furniture details and updating the system
- Keeping our social media up to date to include Facebook, Gumtree, Ebay
- Pre-populating the website
- Uploading photo documents
- Text input
- Processing orders
- Dealing with customers who come into the company to include cash handling
- Keeping a log of stock levels, ordering new stock
- Taking payments from online / telephone orders
- Assisting the MD with duties to keep the business flowing
As we are a small business, at times it will be all hands-on deck and there maybe times you will need to assist with deliveries (however this would be very rare)
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.