|Vacancy Ref: VC0396||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Chorley||Postcode Area: PR6|
|Salary/Hour: £152.00 per week||Hours: 38|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE A-D or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Willingness to learn
• Good time keeping
• Works well with others as part of a team
• Can use own initiative
• Ability to adapt
• Able to complete physical aspects to the role as heavy lifting may involved.
Apprentice Welder | W E Couplings
This is a great opportunity to join well established company based in Adlington dealing in bespoke hose and fittings. A fast paced and busy environment manufacturing a wide range of industrial fittings. This company has a proven track record in the progression and retention of apprentices.
Duties in this role include:
• All round fabrication of bespoke hose and fittings
• The manufacturing of a large range of fittings from various materials
• Use of CNC lathes
• Pipe Welding
• Planned training to become a coded welder for the company
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Fabrication & Welding. This will include an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.