Service Engineering Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0397||Sector: Engineering Maintenance|
|Location: Westhoughton||Postcode Area: BL5|
|Salary/Hour: £282.21 per week||Hours: 39|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE grades A - C (or equivalent) in English, Mathematics and either IT or Scientific subject.|
Skills & Qualities:
• A clean car driving licence.
• IT skills.
• Excellent communication skills, including report writing.
• GSCE grades A - C (or equivalent) in English, Mathematics and either IT or Scientific subject.
• Completed a minimum of a 2 year BTEC Extended Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering by August 2019.
• Enthusiastic approach and desire to learn new skills.
• The ability and drive to work in isolation or within a team.
• An eagerness to exceed our customer’s expectations.
• Punctual, reliable and dedicated individual.
• A willingness to travel and meet the business needs throughout the UK and eventually Europe and Globally.
Service Engineering Apprentice | Krones UK
The KRONES Group is the acknowledged world market leader in the manufacture of ‘state-of-the-art’ capital equipment for the bottling, canning and packaging industries. Due to continued growth within the UK marketplace, the British subsidiary of this German group, Krones UK, is looking to recruit apprentices.
Mechanical/Electrical Field Service Apprenticeships:
The role will require you to carry out the maintenance, servicing and installing the machines and retrofits we supply to our customers. These vacancies will require the apprentices to travel throughout the UK and Ireland while being trained. As such there will be a need to spend extensive periods away from home.
The successful candidates will be expected to continue with their academic studies up to HNC level on a day release basis. Specialist training in Germany will also be offered.
These are extremely challenging and demanding roles which bring the successful candidates the rewards of achieving fulfillment at the forefront of engineering within the packaging industry.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering Maintenance with Alliance Learning. This will include an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.