School Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0405||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £166.50 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE’s or equivalent A* - D in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Keen to learn and develop
• Able to work as part of the team
• Uphold the ethos of the school
• Good communication and ICT skills
• Knowledge of website maintenance would be an advantage
School Admin Apprentice | St Josephs RC High School
St Joseph’s RC High School, has a new and exciting opportunity to join their team as a School Admin Apprentice.
You will be working within the busy admin team assisting with the day to day running of the school. Your duties will include;
• Welcoming visitors
• Taking in-bound calls
• Assisting with the finance department
• Handling correspondence, allocating mail and emails
• General and ad hoc admin duties
As your role develops, you will also be responsible for the presentation and display both internally and externally.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship with Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.