Sales Support Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0423||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £150.00-168.75 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: Maths & English GCSE’s A-C or equivalent|
Skills & Qualities:
• We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is able to liaise confidently with customers and suppliers.
• A good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Some experience of working in an office environment would be a huge benefit.
Sales Support Apprentice | Silk Group
Silk Group, an established, successful Bolton based design and marketing group have a new and exciting opportunity to join their team as Sales Support Apprentice.
The successful candidate will mainly work in our sales admin department. Some of the tasks would include:
• Working on our full CRM internal system
• Updating system with new client data/cleaning data
• Creating sales quotes from enquiries
• Sourcing new products & confirming lead times when required
• Meeting and greeting visitors, supplying refreshments
• Scanning documents
• Ordering & picking sample orders and dispatching to the customer
• Sending out catalogues
• Sending goods via courier and postage via franking machine, delivering into franking boxes when required
• Creating sales orders, purchased orders and checking supplier confirmations
• Speaking to both customers and suppliers, so a good telephone manner is needed
• With time and experience you will be given your own projects to run and manage
• The above is not the inclusive list, other tasks will be given has the apprentice gains more experience
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship with Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.