Apprentice Welder / Fabricator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0436||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £156.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-E or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good level of attention to detail, and a can-do attitude.
• Organised and methodical.
• Good communicator and listener.
• Reliable, so must have a good attendance record.
Apprentice Welder / Fabricator | Ascot Doors
Ascot Doors is one of the largest manufacturers and installers of individually made to measure high performance retail, industrial and commercial doors. We offer the complete service from design and installation to on-going service and emergency repairs including a 24/7 emergency service.
• Building up and welding Hinged security doors and frames.
• Reading GA drawings and following guidelines for fabricating bespoke doors.
• Will work alongside other welders / gluers at all times.
• Welding of 0.9mm to 3mm steel. Zintec, Aluzinc, and Mild Steel most commonly used. Occasional stainless steel and manganese used.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Fabrication & Welding at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.