Fabrication and Welding Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0472||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: £146.25 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-D (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Self motivated
• Good communication skills
• Able to listen to instructions and work as part of a team
• Good timekeeping & attendance
• Physically strong as role involves heavy work
• Able to use own initiative
• Driven to succeed in the chosen field
Fabrication and Welding Apprentice | Ventorex Ltd
**Please note that the start date for this vacancy is February 2020**
Fantastic opportunity for an apprenticeship at Ventorex, a company established in 1981, designing, manufacturing and installing ductwork systems for air conditioning, ventilation and fume extract. Ventorex currently operate from there modern, fully equipped 15,000 sq ft manufacturing facility in Bolton, Lancashire where they service a wide range of clients all stretching across the UK. The facility and investment in the latest plasma cutting and manufacturing technology, ensure that we are able to offer a complete manufacture and installation service to all our customers.
Day to day duties would include:-
• All round fabrication of bespoke Ductwork
• The manufacturing of a large range of ductwork components.
• Preparing and Using Manual MIG, MAG and Other Continuous Wire Welding Equipment
• Cutting and Shaping Materials using Thermal Cutting Equipment
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Fabrication and Welding at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills. Progression onto the Level 3 is also available for the right candidate.