Apprentice Early Years Practitioner
|Vacancy Ref: VC0481||Sector: Children & Young People's Workforce|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £117.00 per week||Hours: 30|
|Entry Qualifications: No GCSE's required.|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for a fun, friendly character who is honest, reliable, good time keeper and active.
Apprentice Early Years Practitioner | Tic Tots Day Nursery, Bolton
TicTots is a family run nursery which offers a homely experience supporting children in its fun, secure and very caring environment.
Our friendly staff are approachable, compassionate, empathetic and foster great relationships with children and their families. At Tic Tots children learn through fun and laughter and they become their own person through their individual needs met by our professionally trained staff. We currently are looking for someone to join our ever-growing team to support us here in the nursery.
Your duties will include:
• Supporting the children, age group ranging from babies to pre school.
• Planning activities.
• Participating in activities to include, reading, drawing, painting, outdoor and messy play.
• Provide a lovely environment for the children to learn, play and develop.
• Working as part of a team.
• General cleaning and housekeeping
• Liaising with parents,
• Planning age appropriate activities in line with the national curriculum.
• Following company policies and procures at all times to include Safeguarding.
• Ensuring a high level of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Childcare at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills. Progression onto the Level 3 is also available for the right candidate.