Apprentice Plater / Welder
|Vacancy Ref: VC0483||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M28|
|Salary/Hour: £152.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-D or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Problem solving
• Good numeracy
• Attention to detail
• Driving licence or willingness to learn
• Ability to listen and follow instructions
• Good time keeper
• Clean / smart / presentable
• Willing to learn
Apprentice Plater / Welder | Aspull Engineering Company Ltd
We provide a comprehensive design, manufacture, installation and engineering service which comprises general fabrication, pipework fabrication and mechanical engineering services. Our workshop facilities include a well- equipped general fabrication shop and a stainless-steel fabrication shop which specialises in high-class fabrication. Aspull Engineering provide a fast response 'on-site service' which is used by industries as diverse as the food and civil engineering sectors, local authorities and the rail industry. Our services cover fabrication, installation and site services.
Apprentice Plater / Welder:
• Covering all aspects of Plating / Fabrication / Welding
• Both in Workshop and Site based you will work alongside our skilled engineers to learn all aspects of the role.
• This will be complemented by a day release to Alliance Learning to study towards your Level 2 Apprenticeship in Fabrication and Welding engineering.