Maintenance Engineer Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0484||Sector: Engineering Maintenance|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: £246.09 per week||Hours: 39|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE’s A* - C or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Keen and eager to learn
• Interest in Engineering
• Team player
• Attention to detail
Maintenance Engineer Apprentice | Sayers The Bakers
Sayers the Bakers have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer Apprentice to join their team. Working closely with the Maintenance Team you will be learning hands on skills within the Maintenance department.
As part of your Level 3 Apprenticeship you will be involved with;
• Carrying out planned maintenance
• Maintaining Mechanical Equipment
• Carrying out fault finding diagnosis
• Handing over and completion of maintenance activities
This offer is subject to the following:
• Satisfactory completion of an initial 6 week paid work trial. Subject to the satisfactory completion of the work trial both parties will seek to complete the apprenticeship within 48 months based on weekly hours of 39. A probationary period of 6 months post work trial will be in place.
Due to health and safety reasons the applicants will need to be 18 or over to work in the Bakery.
We are looking for an immediate start with the candidate starting on the Apprenticeship programme in September 2020.
They will be based in the Bakery, Bolton BL3 6BG.
Start and finish time will vary each week depending on the allocated shift pattern and the employee will be allowed time within the working week to attend training and to meet with Alliance Learning Tutor as required.