Business Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0494||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Westhoughton||Postcode Area: BL5|
|Salary/Hour: £156.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
• Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive under pressure
• Good telephone manner
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the utility industry
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Business Administration Apprentice | Aptus Utilities
Aptus Utilities Ltd was founded in Bolton in March 2010 and our aim and ambition is to provide a multi utility solution that streamlines and speeds up building processes for construction companies and create a business that places customer service at its core.
We are now looking for an Administrator to join our ever growing team.
Here your duties will include:
1. Assist the Tendering Co-ordinators in setting up new tenders, making applications to the network operators
2. Monitor and action connection applications, ensuring lead times are met
3. Producing tender and contract folders
4. Liaise with the estimating and design departments to ensure workflow continues
5. Assist the estimators in producing quotations
6. Make asset value applications
7. Obtain material quotations for street lighting tenders
8. Update tender information using our bespoke software
9. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying and filing
10. Any other office duties as required
This is an exciting role to learn and develop in our rapidly growing business.
The successful candidate will also work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration at Alliance Learning.