Business Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0503||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £156.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Excellent communication skills
• Driven and motivated
• Work on own initiative
• Confident on the phone
• Good IT skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Target driven
• Preferably some form of sales experience but not a necessity
• A positive to do and flexible attitude
Business Administration Apprentice | Workforce People Solutions
The Business Administration Apprenticeship at Workforce People Solutions offers a unique opportunity to work in an International Recruitment Agency based in Bolton. We are a bespoke recruitment company who source skilled workers for hard to fill assignments for our clients throughout the UK.
The sectors we supply to are Furniture & Textiles, Automotive & Transport, Logistics & Driving, Recycling & Environment. These sectors often have deep skill shortages, so we have developed a very effective way of attracting the right calibre of candidates from all over Europe. This allows us to bridge the talent gap for our clients, facilitating turnover and production growth.
• This will be a permanent role, starting as an apprentice.
You will be working on the recruitment team and duties will include:
• Posting and advertising vacancies.
• Completing reference searches and chasing them to ensure all checks completed.
• Receiving and dealing with incoming and outgoing emails.
• Dealing with all client paperwork ensuring compliance is followed.
• Preparing registration packs for clients.
• Answering the telephone when necessary.
• Monitoring stationary.
• General administration duties to include dealing with incoming and delivering of post.
• Following all companies policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.