Workforce Planning Assistant Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0504||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £157.50 per week||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE’s A*-C or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Excellent communication skills
• Good IT skills
• Confident telephone manner
• Excellent organisation skills
Workforce Planning Assistant Apprentice | ShowMed
ShowMed provides a medical management, safety and event first aid service to an array of clients in the leisure industry, which includes sport, music, conferences, exhibitions, TV and film production plus much more. Established since 1999, the growth of the organisation is built on our decisions, actions and behaviours and is at the core of our collective aspiration to be recognised as a great company. Our main offices are in Bolton and Northampton.
Our First Aid Practitioners, Paramedics and Doctors provide treatment to patients at public and private events across the country with regular work in Manchester, Wembley, Newbury, Birmingham, Coventry and London. Our regular client base includes Royal Albert Hall, Ricoh Arena Coventry, SSE Arena, Newbury Racecourse, Manchester Velodrome, Leigh Sports Village and Lancashire’s International Test cricket ground at Old Trafford amongst other prestigious names.
Due to our continued growth our busy Bolton office is looking to recruit an Apprentice Workforce Planning Assistant. The successful candidate will work directly with the Workforce Planning Coordinator. They will be a direct point of contact for members of staff and clients, offering help and assistance where necessary. Full training will be given and will include a 1-month induction.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the organisations operational team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assist with the following duties:
• Adding and amending bookings to the online booking system with a high level of data accuracy.
• Liaise with clients and casual staff to ensure the clients requirements are clear and communicated effectively.
• To establish and maintain accurate records concerning the booking and staffing relating to an event
• Manage the operations email inbox, responding to queries and referring issues, as required.
• Assist in preparing staff timesheets by recording staff times accurately.
• Answering all inbound calls in a polite and professional manner, directing client and supplier calls to the relevant department.
• General admin support, filing, shredding etc
• To manage ad-hoc change requests and cancellations as requested to do by clients, Workforce Planning Coordinator and Board of Directors.
• Any other duties issued by the Workforce Planning Coordinator or Directors.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.