HR Business Admin Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0505||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £157.50 per week||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE’s A*-C or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Excellent communication skills
• Good IT skills
• Confident telephone manner
• Excellent organisation skills
HR Business Admin Apprentice | ShowMed
ShowMed provides a medical management, safety and event first aid service to an array of clients in the leisure industry, which includes sport, music, conferences, exhibitions, TV and film production plus much more. Established since 1999, the growth of the organisation is built on our decisions, actions and behaviours and is at the core of our collective aspiration to be recognised as a great company. Our main offices are in Bolton and Northampton.
Our First Aid Practitioners, Paramedics and Doctors provide treatment to patients at public and private events across the country with regular work in Manchester, Wembley, Newbury, Birmingham, Coventry and London. Our regular client base includes Royal Albert Hall, Ricoh Arena Coventry, SSE Arena, Newbury Racecourse, Manchester Velodrome, Leigh Sports Village and Lancashire’s International Test cricket ground at Old Trafford amongst other prestigious names.
Due to our continued growth our busy Bolton office is looking to recruit a Human Resource Assistant Apprentice. The successful candidate will work directly with the Human Resource Coordinator. They will be a direct point of contact for new and existing members of staff, offering help and assistance where necessary. Full training will be given and will include a 1-month induction.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the organisations HR and Recruitment team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assist with the following duties:
• Assisting with the processing of applications
• Arranging interviews for candidates
• Manage the Recruitment email inbox.
• Prepare materials for Recruitment Events
• Support with Recruitment Events where necessary – this may include some travel to some of our venues.
• Arrange mandatory training for successful candidates
• On-boarding of new employees
• Preparation of Uniform and ID cards
• The collection and maintenance of employee data in line with GDPR
• Support chasing staff for missing information
• General admin support, filing, shredding etc
• Any other duties issued by the Directors and the HR Coordinator
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.