|Vacancy Ref: VC0509||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M2|
|Salary/Hour: £166.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-C or equivalent in English and Maths|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, friendly person who has the drive to start an exciting career.
You will be reliable with an excellent time keeping record.
Apprentice Administrator | Klein Hamilton
Our recruitment company is now looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our fun, motivated, vibrant team.
Here your duties will include:
• Posting job adverts on a number of job boards
• Publishing job adverts
• Completing CV searches on the database
• Filter CV's
• Using a variety of job searching tools
• Using our tracking system
• Answering the telephone including taking messages and speaking to the consultants
• Pushing job campaigns to ensure a smooth service
• General administration tasks to include data inputting and filing
• Use a variety of computer systems and our in-house database
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
We are a fun, young and growing team and we are looking for someone who is wanting to start an exciting career. Our employee bonus spin board gives staff incentives ranging from an early finish to a PlayStation.