|Vacancy Ref: VC0535||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Atherton||Postcode Area: M46|
|Salary/Hour: £182.69 per week||Hours: 37.5 hours per week|
|Entry Qualifications: 5+ GCSE’s or equivalent (Maths and English essential)|
Skills & Qualities:
• Friendly and professional manner
• Good time management and organisation skills
• Ability to use own initiative and problem solving
• Good communication skills
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
• High-level of attention to detail
• Demonstrable experience of working with databases and data inputting
• Prior knowledge/experience of the construction industry
Apprentice Administrator | Building Environmental Solutions Ltd
Building Environmental Solutions Ltd, a leading air-conditioning contractor, who specialises in the installation, commissioning and aftercare of systems which can be used in the retail and office environment, public sector buildings and the banking and commercial sector, has a new and exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator to join their Commercial Team.
• To provide administrative support to the members of the commercial and operations Team
• To support the commercial team with data entry, scanning and filing
• To assist with administration of timesheets and mileage claims
• To support the Operations team with workforce and fleet management
• To process a high volume of delivery notes using the company’s Pegasus CIS system
• Marking up timesheets, invoices and mileage claims using the companies’ vehicle tracking system
• Booking accommodation/ travel for engineers and managers.
• To manage the companies van fleet, including organising maintenance, repairs
• To field and direct telephone calls from suppliers and engineers
• To support the commercial team with specialist projects as and when required
• Attend all team meetings and as necessary suggest service and protocol developments.
• To undertake necessary data inputting and filing
• To attend meetings and take minutes
Alongside this you will also complete day release training at Alliance Learning to complete the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship and gain the hands on skills and knowledge to tie in with the work experience you are gaining from the company.