Service Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0538||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL4|
|Salary/Hour: £153.55 per week||Hours: 37 hours per week|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for you to:
• Be flexible, organised, and accurate
• Operate with utmost integrity and maintain confidentiality
• Display high levels of professionalism at all times
• Have good written and spoken communication abilities.
• Be polite and courteous at all times
• Able to prioritise work in line with company priorities
• Respond appropriately to customer needs and keep them informed of progress
You will be / have:
• Smart Appearance
• Polite and courteous
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Well organised with good attention to detail
• Prioritises own work in line with the needs of the business
• Flexibility in attitude & skills
• Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
• Supportive of colleagues and customers – works cooperatively with others
• Calm under pressure
• Has good working relationships with people across the business
• Always seeks to understand the other persons point of view
• Produces written work to a high standard
• Has excellent communication skills
• Is flexible in their approach and attitude to work
• Always willing to take responsibility for own actions/inactions • Is supportive of others in the workplace
• Always respects rules of confidentiality
• Behaves in a non-discriminatory manner
• Works at all times in a way consistent with and supportive of the values of HAT.
Service Administration Apprentice | Howorth Air Technology
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of our growing company here at Howorth Air Tech. Here at our company our sole purpose is to make a difference in the lives of patients we service, by focusing on reducing risk we can improve outcomes and enhance quality of life. We do this by specialising in Supplying Air technology solutions to the global healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
We are now looking for someone to join our team as an Apprentice Service Administrator. Your main purpose will be to ensure all department administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner in keeping with the demands of our customer base (internal and external).
• Provide general administrative and clerical support across departments
• Process all incoming customer purchase orders – including contract orders and internal team orders
• Draft report writing for technical team
• Process all purchase requisitions to the agreed timetable
• Complete all service department invoicing to the agreed timetable
• Complete quotations for all spares and service remedial works
• Deal proactively with day to day queries and requests from internal and external clients in a timely way
• To process expenses claims, including cash and credit card claims.
• To process purchase invoices – register, matching and distribute invoices for authorisation and respond to queries
• To assist the purchasing department and set up payment proposals.
• Liaising with suppliers
• Booking in deliveries
• To support other member of the team and carry out any other duties that may be required
• Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by line manager or other Directors
Alongside this you will also complete day release training at Alliance Learning to complete the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship and gain the hands on skills and knowledge to tie in with the work experience you are gaining from the company.