|Vacancy Ref: VC0565||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £124.50 per week (dependant on hours)||Hours: 30-40 hours (flexible)|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-E / 3+ (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Knowledge of computers / IT
• Good communication
• Good time keeping
Roots Dental Lab are a growing company who are now looking for an Apprentice Administrator within their business. Here you will gain vital work experience alongside gaining a formal qualification to help you start your career.
Duties will include:
• Despatch and logistics
• Filing dentist prescriptions
• Booking work in on a dental software system
• Dealing with customer queries, orders and collections
• Dental prescription processing
• Ordering stock and stock control
• Using a variety of computer systems to include our Specialist Dental systems
• Assisting and working within the team to assist colleagues with other laboratory duties
• Following health and safety and companies procedures
Alongside this you will complete a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning and gain the hands-on skills and knowledge to tie in with the work experience you are gaining from the company.
Interested in this vacancy? Click the button below and apply online now!