Office Administrator Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0566||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Blackburn||Postcode Area: BB1|
|Salary/Hour: £151.76 per week||Hours: 36.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D / 3+|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who is reliable, hardworking, punctual and is looking to start their career within Business Administration.
Office Administrator Apprentice | Huhtamaki BCP Ltd
Huhtamaki Foodservice Blackburn has over 80 years’ experience in developing bespoke fibre based corrugated packaging for a diverse range of market sectors.
We are now looking for an Apprentice Administrator to join our ever-growing team.
Here you will take on Administration Apprentice role to fulfil general office / admin duties including: -
- TPM admin
- TPM Pillar Support
- TPM data uploading (ahead of Smart Factory)
- Design / Technical administration support
- Reception duties (post, phone, door / gate)
- You will use a wide range of Administration functions.
- Use a variety of computer systems to include word and our inhouse systems.
Alongside this you will gain a National recognised qualification with Alliance Learning.