Business Administrator Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0581||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £161.25||Hours: 37.5 per week|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-C / 4+ (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Microsoft office applications
• Social media knowledge
• Good communicator
• Be able to work to a prepared plan however have the flexibility where required
• Work as part of a team
• Good time management
Business Administrator Apprentice | The Best Of Bolton
The Best Of Bolton is the place to find everything great about Bolton ranging from suppliers, products and services and great places to go. We have the ultimate business guide supporting our local businesses. Our aim us to connect local businesses with the people looking for the above services.
The Best Of Bolton has worked hard to establish a confirmed and positive presence in Bolton and Beyond and would expect the person in this role to reflect this style in both in and outside of work. This includes online offline, written and verbal communications.
We are now looking for two Business Administration Apprentices to join our growing team. This is an exciting role for someone who is wanting to start their career within Administration and learn and develop their skills.
Duties will include:
• Dealing with emails, telephone and face to face queries from businesses, prospects and consumers
• Building proactive relationships to promote The Best Of Bolton and its services
• Copy writing in accordance with local and head office protocol
• Prepare newsletters in a timely order, write topical, informative information, monitoring and reporting on rates of newsletters
• Ensure all members are communicated with
• Visit members businesses
• Build social media audience
• Connect with all members
• Use Twitter ensuring 3 Tweets per day ensuring this is engaging
• Understand the telephone system, answering calls and taking messages to a high standard
• Ensuring all paperwork is kept up to date and accurate.
Alongside this you will complete a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship, gaining the hands-on skills and knowledge to tie in with the work experience you are gaining from the company.