Business Admin Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0591||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £192.30 per week||Hours: 35 per week|
|Entry Qualifications: 5x GCSE's grades A*-B (or equivalent) including Maths and English.|
Skills & Qualities:
• Must have good organisational skills
• Must have attention to detail (accuracy essential)
• IT skills
• Good communication skills
• Professional telephone manner
Russell & Russell Solicitors has offices across the North West region, offering legal advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The firm specialises in conveyancing and commercial property, family law, wills and probate, personal injury compensation claims and criminal defence.
Based in their Head Office in Bolton, Russell & Russell Solicitors have an exciting new vacancy as a Business Admin Apprentice to join their team.
• To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to our clients
• To effectively maintain and housekeep the case management system
• All written communication to be clear and concise, to include post and emails
• To ensure any request concerning a work related matter is undertaken within the agreed timeframe.
• Filing and the accurate and complete maintenance of files
• Accurately prepare routine correspondence ready for signature
• Collating reports and documents, photocopying/scanning as appropriate
• To meet all deadlines within the agreed timeframe
• To be proactive with regard to your own career development
• To develop transferable skills across the business
• Ensuring that this key role is valued by the team and the clients
Alongside this you will complete a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning, gaining the hands-on skills and knowledge to tie in with the work experience you are gaining from the company.