|Vacancy Ref: VC0599||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £167.70 per week||Hours: 39 per week|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE grades A-E / 2+ (or equivalent) in Maths and English.|
Skills & Qualities:
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Customer focused approach.
• Confident and persuasive communicator
• Demonstrable questioning and listening skills.
• Tenacious and resilient.
Business Administration Apprentice | R2R People
R2R stands for Recruit to Retain. They do this by taking the time to listen and to understand so they can be confident that they are effectively aligning people with organisational culture. R2R People now have an exciting role for someone to join their growing team and become a Apprentice Administrator. This is a great role for someone who is looking to start their career within Administration in the Recruitment sector.
Duties will include:
• Telephone calls with individuals.
• Completing all relevant paperwork required.
• Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
• Supporting with recruitment activities as and when required by the Recruitment Team Leader.
• Answering and making telephone calls
• Taking precise messages.
• Using our inhouse computer system along with word, excel and other Microsoft systems
• General administration duties to include filing, data input and dealing with post.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, develop and progress then this is the role for you.
You will be a valued team member and gain the hands-on skills, knowledge and behaviours of working in an office environment alongside gaining a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship and completing a day release programme with Alliance Learning.