Business Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0603||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £172.00 per week||Hours: 40 per week|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE’s or equivalent A* - D in maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
The successful Apprentice will have: -
• A keen eye for detail and accuracy
• IT Skills – Particular use of Microsoft Excel based system would be highly advantageous.
• Will inherently believe manufacturing is fantastic and want to be part of it.
• Is a self-starter as the mentor will not always be able to dedicate time to the training element.
• Is keen to develop.
• Willing to go the extra mile.
• May have tried University and found it unsuitable?
• Is outgoing and communicative.
• Not daunted by challenges.
Business Administration Apprentice | Web Dynamics
This company produces a wide range of non-woven fabrics and insulation products used in the construction, logistics and medical sectors.
Based at their Blackrod offices, there is now an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Business Admin Apprentice.
As well as studying towards a Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship, you will be working closely with the planning team. Key is the ability to organise and deliver a fully functional production plan that is economically viable.
Detailed aspects will include:
• Inventory management.
• Production control in terms of monitoring, planning and recording.
• Raw materials management along with translation into finished goods will form an additional element of the role.
The successful Apprentice will also be furnished with opportunities to liaise and work with Operations principally but also be given a grounding in:
The successful Apprentice will have every opportunity to develop and grow as a member of the team and has the possibility to work alongside team leaders and lead hands in the business to hone their leadership and possible management skills given a passion for manufacturing in a flexible working environment.