|Vacancy Ref: VC0604||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £185.00 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE grade C in Maths & English (would consider applicants with grade D).|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good maths and English skills (knowledge of basic geometry would be an advantage).
• Good time keeping.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Able to undertake manual labour.
Apprentice Fabricator | Abbfab Services
Abbfab Services Ltd. Was founded in 1992 and is based in Bolton. The Company fabricates pressure vessels and associated pipework for the off-shore, gas transportation, recycling industries and industrial gas manufacture.
Apprentice Fabricator – Fabrication of Pressure Vessels, Skid Units and Pipework.
Duties to include:
• Ability to understand fabrication and welding processes.
• You must learn to read drawings and follow working instructions which are set.
• Carry out general operative works to suit business needs. Involves marking out, cutting, fitting, measuring and welding steel to create the desired component.
You will be studying towards your Level 3 Metal Fabricator apprenticeship commencing September 2021.