|Vacancy Ref: VC0605||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £185.00 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE Grades C in Maths and English.(Would look at good applicants with grade D’s.|
Skills & Qualities:
• A keen interest in Fabrication and Welding Engineering
• Must be reliable and punctual.
• Good maths and English skills (knowledge of basic geometry would be an advantage).
• Good time keeping.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Able to undertake manual labour.
Apprentice Welder | Abbfab Services
Abbfab Services Ltd. was founded in 1992 and is based in Bolton. The Company fabricates pressure vessels and associated pipework for the off-shore, gas transportation, recycling industries and industrial gas manufacture.
Joining our welding team your duties will include:
• Welding of Pressure Vessels, Skid Units and Pipework.
• Structural steelwork using MIG, TIG and MMA processes.
• Ensuring the welding for our customers are to the highest standard and quality. You will learn about correct surface preparation, the tools and the welding techniques.
You will be studying towards your Level 3 Metal Fabricator apprenticeship commencing September 2021.