Business Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0606||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Westhoughton||Postcode Area: BL5|
|Salary/Hour: £172.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ in English and Maths|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
• Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive under pressure
• Good telephone manner
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of the utility industry
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Business Administration Apprentice | Aptus Utilities Ltd
Aptus Utilities Ltd was founded in Bolton in March 2010 and our aim and ambition is to provide a multi utility solution that streamlines and speeds up building processes for construction companies and create a business that places customer service at its core.
We are now looking for an Administrator to join our growing team.
Here your duties will include:
• Create documentation to be issued to site, including work instructions
• Liaise with all departments and provide administration assistance, where necessary
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office and bespoke management system
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing and filing
• Answering and dealing with general telephone enquires
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
• Any other office duties, as required
Alongside this you will also gain the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship with Alliance Learning.